Tuesday 4 February 2014

Creative Time

This past Saturday I had a scrapbooking date with my girlfriend Karen, we didn't get a lot accomplished but the girl time was pretty fabulous. I woke up on Sunday and kept on creating. It was all kinds of wonderful! In total I completed 7 layouts- which as of late is a record amount for me.
I created these layouts using the February month kit: Free Hugs from Treasures Memories. I love these two pattern papers but often find it difficult to work with papers like these two. I never want to cover the image or cut it up but I think I find a happy medium here with these pages. 

All pattern paper and embellishment is from My Mind's Eye's collection Cupid's Arrow. 
The heart background is cut with my Silhouette Cameo.

All pattern paper and embellishment is from My Mind's Eye's collection Cupid's Arrow.


ps. My friend Karen blogs about Project Life over here... I think she's amazing!

2 comments:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

These are great! I love them both. I keep meaning to ask you about the photo booth pics, and where in town I can get some of my very own ;)

And yes. Karen is amazing. AMAZING!! I think I'm going to go tell her that.

Unknown said...

You girls are just the sweetest!! I think you are both amazing as well! Nadine, I was so inspired, I kept scrapping as well - 3 more layouts and I used the Cupid's Arrow papers also...weird! I better get back to PL now!